Thursday, April 28, 2011

Champions League Outright Part Three

And we're all done with the outright market and it looks very satisfactory indeed. Dont want to take any chances so decided to go even on all 4 teams even though it looks like a Utd Barca final. Apologies for the lack of updates over the past couple of weeks but I've been taking a break due to an extremely strained relationship with my other half and I have a big project to do as part of my diploma....

Hoping to get back on the horse this weekend and looking forward to hopefully having a good one! I've been reading around the various blogs and everyone seems to be doing ok at the moment so lets hope we can have a good end to the season and a great Summer! A good post on punting versus trading by denman as well. Good luck everyone! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment