Sunday, August 29, 2010

The good start continues and the end of the week

Alright so I've only been blogging for a couple of days but being thats its sunday night we'll say that its the end of my first week!

Another successful day and the profit for the weekend is below. The riskiest bet I had was barca so it was extremely pleasing when they took the lead after 2 minutes! Its been that sort of weekend really. Might as well enjoy it because I've had my fair share of bad ones. Won some money as well on Ajax and layed west brom against liverpool who were brutal in all honesty. West Brom could have easily had two penalties in the first half, as I said, that sort of weekend for me! Managed to sneak a tenner out of the madrid game to finish off the evening. Delighted they didnt win as well! Jose was seething by the end! Missed some really good chances but fair play to mallorca. One of the tougher away games you're going to get in la liga. Would never back anyone against them at home.

Also managed to watch portos and AC Milans games tonight. My laptop had about 5 different screens open! Was an orgy of football! Very impressed with portos start to the season. This manager definitely has something about him. Andres Villas Boas. Apparently he's the new Mourinho. Was assistant to Jose at Porto and Chelsea and did very well with Academica last season. They were bottom when he took over and they finished 11th. Anyway, he has porto playing well and they are looking like a good team to have on your side if you're looking for a bet. Certainly more reliable than benfica at the moment.

US Open starts tomorrow as well. Hoping for another profitable grand slam!! Wimbledon went really well for me so lets hope I can have a similar result over the next 2 weeks! Not sure will I be trading every day for the 2 weeks because I could have job interviews coming up in Dublin but we'll see how it goes!

Im also loving the Tevez miss today! Take a bow Carlos! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment