Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just the start I wanted

A busy Saturday so it was. Bet on 5 matches across 3 different leagues and managed to end up with a profit on all of them. Thankfully there were no alarms in any of the matches either. Well Benfica getting the keeper sent off wasnt ideal but once Setubal missed that penalty it was curtains for them.

Premier league was fairly standard today with the big 3 all delivering the goods. Tougher weeks lie ahead surely and I'll have to be betting smarter but for now Im delighted with the start I've gotten off to.

Bit of a surprise Roma not winning. I cant remember too many times I've traded a Roma match but I was in control and it ended up being a handy 20 euro. Cesena were impressive though and if they play like they did today then they will cause teams alot of bother and might well stay in Serie A.

A huge day ahead tomorrow. Dont have a clue what Im going to bet on. Last night I had planned out what I was going to bet on so it made things alot easier and meant I didnt rush into anything stupid and didnt let the adrenaline take over!! Barca, Madrid, City, Liverpool, Ajax, Juventes, AC Milan, Porto all in action tomorrow. Hopefully I'll make the right choices and make it a successful weekend!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hello mate i have added yourlink to my site, care to exchange?

    http://greeneyedtrader.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete