Thursday, November 4, 2010

7 Days in The Sun

Been a mad 7 days really. My intention was to work back slowly picking up a tenner here or there but thats not really how it goes is it?? As I've said on numerous occasions, Im happy with my strategies and have full belief in them and I will put my money where my mouth is (most of the time!!). The key for me is to not get over confident and then end up chasing a stupid loss! You've heard it all before folks!

I didnt really plan to be so aggressive but I was just happy with the way the fixtures fell and confidence just kept growing. Similar to my last post, its important to build on this. It reminds me of a line out of the sun screen song, "don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s." The week has gone well but whats done is done, time to look ahead.

I said in my last post that I didnt fancy Utd but once I saw the starting 11 I was very happy to get involved. Not a great night for the ABU's was it?? Utd still unbeaten this season, virtually assured of CL qualification and there couldnt have been three worse scorers for the bitters: Fletcher (only in the side because he's scottish and fergies lovechild), Obertan (Bordeaux reject) and Bebe (homeless dude). Dear oh dear, what do the ABU's do now?? Rooney shags grannies will be their most intellectual respsonse.... Sneaked 15 on the Barca match as well. Pleasing scenes all round.

Not sure I'll be able to bet much on Saturday as I have arranged a meet up with a female.... I have somewhat of a confession to make... Like Wayne I'm intrigued by the older lady. Young ones are just so full of shit and Im sick of their fucking mind games. So I've managed to arrange this meet up with an older one. Not too old as I dont want someone who has some wear and tear to them... Still not 100% sure it will go ahead as she's having doubts but like Del Boy says "Play it cool Trigg my son, you know what I mean? Play it cool." But if it does go ahead and things go well then it will definitely be something that is crossed off my bucket list! Interesting times. Oh and working 9-5:30 is shit. Already I feel institutionalised! Good luck everyone!

Cheers!

  







5 comments:

  1. Hi EH

    How did it go with the older lady? Well I hope. Have added your blog to my blog list, would you be able to do the same for mine please?

    http://winningafortune.blogspot.com

    We look at the racing betting markets to get selections

    All the best
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate- great blog- Milfs are the way to go!

    Few things- good stats in the post above - was it trading or straight forward punting?

    I'm guessing by some of the terms used above your a united fan- if so I'm sure your on this site but just in case its a great one for all things MUFC (I'm a fan and have no personal association) www.uwsonline.com

    Finally can we link exchnage?

    Mine is www.fulltimebettingblog.com -I've added yours.

    Cheers and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Great blog. I look at football and horse racing and setup my blog at http://mypunts.blogspot.com. I added your blog to my blogroll and would appreciate if you could add mine to yours.

    Cheers,
    JM (mypunts.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there , phil here from www.bettingclub.wordpress.com just been browsing around and found your site good luck with it and hope to see some more posts from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw all these comments now! Sorry I didnt reply until now. I added ye all your blogs to my blogroll. Yes geoffm I am a utd fan! Its a great site. When its match odds Im trading and when its correct score its mostly laying and hoping for the best. Changing Days, things went well, thats been the main reason for my absence!!! Good luck with the trading everyone!

    ReplyDelete