Sunday, December 5, 2010

Satisfactory Saturday

First betting day of the dreaded December and things went fine actually. The Barcelona scheduling completely caught me out though. They couldnt fly down to Osasuna because of the strike so then they had to take the bus. Then they thought the game was cancelled. I check flashscore.com and it says the game is on Sunday instead so thats fine. I play around with the AC Milan match while Barca win 3-0! Ouch. Should have been paying better attention really shouldnt I???

Chelsea match was pleasing for 2 reasons. I won and they didnt! Yahoo. They really cant buy a win at the moment. Have to feel a bit for those using the "back Chelsea every week" strategy. Same shit every season with them. Perfect set of fixtures to start them off, they go a few points clear and everyone says they cant be caught! As someone smarter than myself once said, Chelsea in "getting giddy" shocker.... They only have to play Spurs and Utd next! Scenes. Pleasing. Very. 

Its a shame the Utd game was called off. The evening game always fits perfectly  between the 3 o clock matches and then the night Spanish matches. There was nothing to fill that gap yesterday although I was busy but still.... I expected a response from Real after the Barca thumping so had no real worries there. Valencia are just decent, nothing more. Im actually surprised they have had such a good season after selling Villa and Silva. Soldado and Aduriz looking like clever signings. Will be interesting to see how they get on at OT on Tuesday..

Nothing really appeals to me today at all. I think Djokovic will beat Monfils but I've no real confidence in my tennis betting at the moment. Havent done any since the US Open. I think I will play correct score with Sunderland and maybe the Fiorentina match. But Im not looking forward to it. Maybe take the day off altogether or just bide my time and see what happens???  I just dont know. It is December after all! Not the time to be engaging in arse clownery for the sake of it... Good luck everyone





No comments:

Post a Comment