Monday, October 25, 2010

Apologies

Sorry folks. Been very quiet the past couple of weeks. Obviously when a betting blog all of a sudden goes quiet the initial thought is, oh dear the blogger has done his conkers and thats the end of that. Thats not the case here thankfully. I've moved into a new appartment in Dublin so with rent, deposit and the general time and expense involved with a move, gambling just hasnt been possible. I am glad to say that we'll be getting back on the horse next weekend so Im looking forward to getting back in the game.

I think the blog has been interesting so far. Its a fair representation of what most gamblers go through imo. Really good runs, over confidence, bad loss, work hard to win it back, bad loss again, anger for being such a tit! Im happy enough with my football strategies and will continue with them for now. Im also thinking of doing a 100 to ??? challenge alongside my normal betting just to see what happens. Could be fun. We'll see.

I think football is calming down alot now. Barca and Madrid winning at a canter now in Spain. The traditional big 4 in england all winning this week. Benfica are winning again relatively comfortably in Portugal. Italy is a bit more open but Inter will win the league this year. The challengers just arent up to scratch. I find Germany tough to play with. Bayern just cant seem to get going at all. When they do I'll be happy to throw a few euro at them but they're just not looking like going on a run at the moment. Another 0-0 on Friday night.

So anyway exciting times! And speaking of apologies, I think the whole Rooney episode was just shambolic. The statement on Wednesday was a "fuck you" to the supporters, the current squad and the future of the club as well as the manager. Now on Friday its the greatest club in the world. What a dick. I would have been happy to see him move on tbh if thats how he felt. His form has been atrocious anyway. Even in his MUTV interview on Friday he still didnt apologise to the fans. Anyway, he's staying for now. Should stick the granny shagger out on the left again when he returns to fitness. See how he likes that. Hernandez has more goals in him than Rooney anyway imo! I cant get this stupid tune out of my head! Good luck everyone!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you, good luck in your betting. True the football leagues have settled in a bit now and I firmly believe the best months to make profit in football betting is from about November till the end of March anyway.

    Nice taste in music by the way MGMT and now Regina Spektor, two of my personal favourites:)

    ReplyDelete