Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thats a bit better

After my last post I was thinking that I want to make a bit more than 22 quid over the international period so I decided to step it up a bit. Nothing major but just work a little harder to find some wins. Just because Im working doesnt mean I cant still go for it! Im trying not to get too negative either.

I felt that the correct score market was the best way to go on the france match on saturday. Can never be to sure on match odds because of the young french side and the dodgy romanians. Im really getting fond of the correct score market. I can see myself going there alot more in the future. Match odds can just piss you off sometimes!

So onto last night then. So many matches to choose from. Even more than Saturday. I already decided on Monday night that I was going to lay Ireland. I was just too tempted. Got lucky in the end to be fair but you take your chances and I'll get my share of bad luck along the way. I wasnt too worried about the early Irish goal. Was always confident they would concede. But if Keane scores that penalty before half time, I think we hold out for the win. Dont think Slovakia had a second in them. Just one of those things. I bet on Ireland not to win and we didnt....

Made a bit of extra quid on Spain and Portugal as well. Bit of a shock Scotland pulling it back to 2-2 but Spain got the job done in the end. Portugal were very comfortable. A satisfying night in all. 3 bets 3 wins. So I've made €273 in my bets since moving up here. Very happy with that considering I've only had international football to play with and I've been here 10 days! Looking forward to really going for it at the weekend. Lots of football on so lets hope for more wins. Good luck.

Cheers!





1 comment:

  1. Hi- Great blog and one that I’ve followed for a while. I’ve set my own up at http://www.fulltimebettingblog.com and it would be greatly appreciated if you could add mine to your blogroll. I’ve deliberately waited a while before sending this request so that I can show you I’m not a “flash in the pan” blogger”! If you let me know what you’d like me to put in the info section (that comes up when someone “hovers”) then I will gladly sort that as well.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete