Saturday, September 18, 2010

Random

Ok, so I got the McNulty hissyfit out of my system. I dont have anything against the guy but he's just becoming another utd bashing journalist with too much time on his hands. Come on Phil, give us something interesting to read you tart!

Anyway, after strangely not having a bet wednesday, I was starting to wonder what was wrong?? Confidence just felt a little low. I was looking at the matches and seeing the potential pitfalls rather than the potential winnings which is a bit strange for me. Anyway, decided to play around a bit on thursday. I cant tell you how weary I am of the Europa League though. You really have to know where teams stand with it before you start piling in. Some teams make it their main priority for the season, others just couldnt give a rats ass. From my previous experiences with the europa league, you get far more goals than champions league matches so thats something to think about for the future. We had 78 goals in 24 matches on Thursday night with only one 0-0. I started off by taking it easy with the Juventes match. But nothing is straightforward with Juve these days! Go 0-2 down, go ahead 3-2 and concede with the last kick of the game! Second 3-3 in 4 days for Juve at home! Anyway, made a  profit so cant complain. Made a small bit on the liverpool match after that. Christ, watching a whole liverpool match. Its painful.

Then decided to dabble in MLS for the first time on the blog. I watch alot of MLS without betting too much but the confidence was up a bit. Wasnt risking anywhere near what I risk on matches at the weekend but another small win. It all adds up! Dallas would have actually won the game easily if they hadnt the man sent off imo. Red Bulls are poor, particularly their defense. They just let players coast past them. They're not too bad attacking but Henry really couldnt give a shit. Angel the main threat and he actually looks like he cares. I dont mind MLS. They did ok to get the draw, even if it came from an og. The matches are entertaining in their own way but everything is just so American. If you were to close your eyes and just listen to the commentary you would think its NFL thats on. But it is watchable, particularly when Real Salt Lake play.

Then tonight I had a small bet in the under 17 womens match between Japan and Ireland! Random! Bet came in as well. Europa League, MLS and Womens under 17's in the space of 24 hours! Crazy scenes!

Dont know what the plan for tomorrow is. I have to work all day so could well miss out on a good few matches which is a shame but hopefully I can get involved in the Spanish matches in the evening and maybe the Arsenal match. We'll see how the mood is tomorrow! Dont want to go looking for trouble either. Sunday looks like a belter of a punting day as well and the blog is in good profit so I dont need to rush things.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment